Tuesday, December 14, 2010

GaGa's Diary

Peering, out of the curtains, a sea of heads marched across the floor. Standing in utter amazement, I saw the crowd waving around glow sticks. It was an incredible sight! Looking around, people were cheering my name. The pressure was on! Butterflies were fluttering around my stomach as I picked up my bass guitar.

Stepping onto the stage, nerves filled my head. My heart was pounding like the drum Rock Star was already playing. Sweat was pouring down my body. All I could hear was the crowd cheering. Meanwhile, I started to play a few notes just in case. Pixie Flame introduced us to the crowd. Rock Star, then Star Rock, followed by me, GaGa, and finally Pixie Flame herself. Suddenly, the drum started playing and I knew now it was my time to shine.

Several hours later, I was stepping off the stage, surprised at how well it went. At the same time, I was a little sad it was over! What an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment